|Product Group||:||Art and Craft Supply|
|Product Type Name||:||HOME|
- This Sock Project DVD shows step-by-step demonstrations on how to knit socks on 2 circular needles
- Socks are a small and simple project except for a few places where visual solves all the confusion
- If you know how to knit and purl Nenah can share with you the wonderful work of knitting socks
- This DVD makes the process seem simple and easy
- Bloopers are even included at the end. Run time: approximately 69 minutes
Click Here For More Detail About Product
Product DescriptionHave you been noticing all the gorgeous sock yarn available? Have you always wanted to learn how to knit socks, but were intimidated by the process? Nenah guarantees if you know how to knit and purl, she will take your hand and walk you successfully through your first sock. But then she warns, be careful, it can become addicting!
Have you struggled with a pattern, or tried to teach yourself to knit? Have you wished you had someone to "show" you what the words were saying? Our goal at Knitting Korner is to provide you with a "visual teacher" at any time, night or day. The camera is behind Nenah so what you see in your hand is what you see on the screen. Often a technique is repeated more than once, and it's shown many times in both the Continental and American Style of Knitting. The menu on each DVD allows you to go to the section you are working on, and written directions are included with every DVD. There are also bloopers included at the end of every DVD! When you finish the DVD you will have a wonderful knitted item!